Skip to content
What You’ll Need
- 4 cups tortilla chips
- 1 can refried beans, stirred
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
- 1/2 cup sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Two 10-inch disposable aluminum takeout dish
- Heavy duty aluminum foil
What To Do
- Spread tortilla chips in the aluminum takeout dishes and top with spoonfuls of refried beans. Cover with cheese. Wrap entire dish with aluminum foil.
- Place wrapped dishes above the coals. Note: You can use a tripod to do this or use stones to create a “tripod” in the coals.
- Cook for about ten to fifteen minutes until the beans are hot and the cheese is melted. Serve with jalapenos, salsa and sour cream.