What You’ll Need
- 6 tablespoons powdered eggs
- 1.5 oz freeze dried potatoes
- 1 to 1.5 oz freeze dried shredded cheddar
- 1 to 2 tablespoon diced sweet pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon bits or 1/3 cup sausage
- 2 to 3 8″ flour tortillas
- Chopped tomato
What To Do
Mix the eggs, potatoes, cheese, pepper, and bacon/sausage in your cooking pot and cover about 95% with water. Bring the water to a boil, then remove the pot from the heat and cover.
Let sit for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring once or until the sausage/bacon is soft.
Scoop into a tortilla and enjoy!