Delicious pre-made Chili is a perfect, easy camping dish that can pack a punch when it comes to protein and flavor.
What You’ll Need
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 Bell Peppers
- 2 28 oz cans Diced Tomatoes with chilies
- 2 16 oz can Chili Black Beans
- 2 16 oz can Chili Spicy Red Beans
- 12 oz Tomato Paste
- 4 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Ancho Chili Powder
- 2 tablespoons Chipotle/Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Cumin
- 3 tablespoons Garlic Powder
- 2 tablespoons Onion Powder
What To Do
- In a pot, add pepper. Cook until softened, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add beef, breaking apart with a spatula as you cook. Once meat is slightly browned, add spices.
- Add beans, tomatoes, tomato paste, and diced tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil and cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and cover with lid to simmer on medium low heat. Stir occasionally.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes or until chili reaches the desired thickness. We like our chili very thick.
- Serve with preferred toppings. We like fritos.